Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cursed.



          Cursed are a dark, metallic hardcore punk band from Ontario, Canada. They called it quits in 2009, after their tour van (along with all of their cash from the tour itself) was stolen. Although I hate that I will never see them, I think that's a pretty damn worthy reason to break up. The band released three full lengths and two EP's (not to mention their most recently released live 7"). I always tend to speak very highly of this band, as they released three exceptional records over the years, all of which are diverse and are all damn near perfect. FFO: GOOD, LOUD MUSIC. Below are the records you should check out, from best to other bests (nothing this band put out is bad, so I'd hate to toss around a term like "worst").

Cursed - II

Cursed - III

Cursed - I

No comments:

Post a Comment